Serengeti Safari Camp also known as the migration camp, boasts sensational viewings of the greatest wildlife event in the world; taking place between June and October. The seven, open plan, classic canvas safari tents are mobile and relocate every couple of months depending on the location of the migration of mass herds of wildebeest and zebra; making their treacherous journey between the Serengeti plains and the Masai Mara.
The tents are simple, yet extremely comfortable, with en suite bathrooms designed to be environmentally friendly. One of the seven tents is a twin-roomed tent with a connecting sitting room - suitable for families, with children aged eight and over.
The camp offers both indoor and outdoor dining, with endless views over the Serengeti plains; providing permanent game viewing opportunities. Within the camp is a Bar Tent, with refreshing drinks and a Library Tent providing clients with a varied selection of literature. The outdoor fireplace provides the perfect setting to relax in the evening and share stories of the day's adventures.
- Classic safari lovers.
- Wildlife enthusiasts.
- Couples and families with children aged eight and over.
- Migration followers.
THINGS TO DO AT THE CAMP:
- Relax in the tent and admire the stunning views over the African savannah.
- Sit around the fireplace in the evening.
- Enjoy delicious meals in both the mess tent and outside, with views out across the savannah.
- Unwind with a drink in the bar tent.
- Visit the library tent which has a good selection of literature.
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Witness the great migration of herds of wildebeest and zebra while in 4x4 vehicles with extremely experienced guides.
- Plan your own day out on safari, with a private car and guide or in a shared vehicle and learn more about the ecosystem and spot the vast array of game on the plains.