Few safari lodges offer such refined service as Singita and this is one of their landmark properties, carefully designed to offer the most intimate, private safari experiences possible. With four beautiful suites, this is the place to take extended family, secure in the knowledge that children are well looked after and that no request is too great. This is also one of continent's most privileged locations, with excellent game viewing and truly magnificent landscapes.
Beautifully styled in neutral hues and natural materials, the accommodation comprises two light-filled suites in the main house with a private suite on either side. Generous outdoor lounging areas offer uninterrupted views of the surrounding plains. At most times of year you are likely to see buffalo, leopard, lion, elephant, Masai giraffe, black rhino, bearded wildebeest and cheetah.
Things to do at the house:
- Take a refreshing dip in the 25 metre infinity pool with views over the African plains
- Enjoy a Serengeti Stress Relief Ceremony body treatment in the comfort of your suite, on a private deck or in the spa at nearby Singita Sasakwa Lodge
- Enjoy a workout at the gym
- Enjoy a game of tennis on the private tennis court
- Take a cookery lesson with the chef
- Children will enjoy the Mini Rangers Course which includes animal tracking, frogging, bush survival techniques, flower-pressing, game-spotting competitions, and a cosmic safari, with achievers being awarded a certificate in recognition of skills gained.
Things to do nearby:
- Game drives & bush walks
- Spot-lit night drives
- Hot air ballooning
- Mountain biking
- Work out in the gym at Singita Sasakwa Lodge
- Horse riding - nearby Singita Sasakwa Lodge has 18 horses suitable for intermediate and advanced riders. Day rides or tailor-made equestrian safaris can be arranged
- Visit the Environmental Education Centre, established to educate young people in the unique ecosystem of the Serengeti and to encourage its preservation