The classic spa is inspired by the life-giving Kbal Spean River and reflects the Six Senses brand label. Relax in the Jacuzzi, steam bath or sauna or take your wellbeing to a deeper level with a personalised programme of rituals designed to destress, detox and energise. Daily yoga sessions are held on the pavilion and there’s a gym with cardio-vascular and resistance equipment.
Six categories of eco-friendly villa range from one-bedroom pool villas - each with large living areas, floor to ceiling windows taking in tropical vistas, and sundecks with pools - through to the generously-proportioned duplex Oceanfront Two-bedroom Pool Villas and The Beach Retreat, a single-level sanctuary, with two private villas suitable for up to four guests sharing a private beach, hammocks and pool. All are air-conditioned, with WiFi and Bluetooth.
Explore the region’s spectacular beauty with a sunset cruise along the coast with bubbly and canopes or take a jungle trek through the verdant Koh ta Kiev. For thrill seekers, take to the waves on a paddleboarding trip, whilst wildlife lovers will want to delve beneath and discover the rich array of local marine life.
- Spa aficionados
- Beach retreaters
THINGS TO DO AT THE RESORT:
- Feast on delicately flavoured dishes infused with Khmer herbs before visiting the ice cream parlour for a few indulgent treats
- Enjoy a film in the open-air cinema
- Enjoy sundowners in the elevated bar, taking in views over the ocean
- Learn how to create your own Khmer culinary masterpieces at a cookery class
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Take to the waves with a kayaking, stand up paddle boarding or snorkelling trip
- Explore the verdant scenery of Koh Ta Kiev on a jungle hike
- Enjoy enticing sundowners and delicious canapes on a scenic sunset cruise
- Map the expansive coastline with a stroll along its golden beaches