Twin islands connected by a footbridge create this perfect heart-shaped hideaway resort in the sapphire blue waters of the Gulf of Thailand. Song Saa - meaning "sweetheart" in Khmer - is 35 minutes by speedboat from the mainland and is home to virgin rainforest, unspoilt beaches and coral reefs teeming with marine life. The over-sized natural timber villas include a private pool and deck, indoor bath and outdoor shower, fully stock mini bar and Wi-Fi. The choice of jungle or ocean view is entirely up to you. The spa sanctuary offers an array of treatments as well as meditation and sunrise yoga on the shoreline and for those feeling more energetic there are sea kayaks and sailing dinghies available.
- Honeymoons and couples
- Lovers of spa and wellbeing
- Those wishing to escape
THINGS TO DO AT THE PROPERTY:
- Choose when and where you wish to dine whether it be in your villa, in a secluded spot on the island or in the Vista Restaurant, Driftwood Bar or poolside.
- Swim in the large central infinity edge pool
- Relax at the spa and wellness sanctuaries positioned in the rainforest and along the shoreline.
- See the sunrise during your yoga session on the beach.
- Shop in the island boutique featuring global designer labels, luxury body care products and local art.
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Explore local coves and bays in a sea kayaking
- Snorkel the local reefs teeming with colourful marine life.
- Experience the local flora and fauna with the resort's fascinating ecological programme.
- Take a guided kayak tour of the nearby mangroves on the island of Koh Rong.
- Hire a speedboat and waterski or wakeboard.