Those seeking even more space and luxury can opt for one of Four Season Jimbaran Bay’s expansive residence villas. Sleeping between six and 12, these spectacular escapes are nestled in manicured, tree-shaded gardens and come with round-the-clock attention from their own personal butler service.
While you may be tempted to remain in the warm embrace of your villa for the entire stay, you’ll also find plenty of reasons to get out and explore. Aquatic adventurers can take a heli-surf trip out to ride the breaks and tubes of Grajagan (known to surfers worldwide as G-Land), or kayak on the glassy waters of Lake Beratan. Opportunities for cultural immersion also abound. Back at the resort, ample relaxation time should be factored in at the Sundara Beach Club, as well as at the sumptuous Healing Village Spa, where ancient Balinese rituals are employed to nourish mind, body and soul.
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL
- Go swimming, kayaking or learn to surf in the inviting waters of Jimbaran beach
- Sample a restorative massage, thermal healing or colour therapy in the Healing Village Spa
- Enjoy impeccable poolside service at the Sundara Beach Club
- Practise yoga and meditation at the sea-facing pavilion
- Work up an appetite for lunch on the tennis court
- Brush up on your culinary skills with a Balinese cooking class at the Jala Cooking Academy
- Gather aromatic herbs from the gardens and learn how to make zero-waste sustainable cocktails
THINGS TO DO NEARBY
- Take in an arts and crafts workshop at the Ganesha Cultural Centre
- Explore the intriguing 9th century Goa Gong cave temple
- Set out on a heli-surfing day trip to the world-class breaks at Grajagan
WINING & DINING
Dining options at the Four Seasons are every bit as varied as the activities on offer. Enjoy traditional Balinese seafood fresh from Jimbaran’s famous fish markets at Jala, head to Taman Watilan to sample an endlessly tempting menu of Western and Asian inspired dishes, feast on smoky barbecue at Sundara or choose mouth-watering international street food at poolside Alu. Alternatively, opt for an intimate private meal served in the comfort of your own villa.