Built in 2013, Alexa displays the high quality craftsmanship and design for which Indonesian yachts are known, but takes it to another level entirely. Varnished teak decks, silks, carpets, sculptures and hand-crafted, locally sourced furniture blend with white, stainless steel and glass to give a high end, contemporary finish. The wine cellar is stocked with premium brands from around the world and the kitchen is equipped as if it were a Michelin starred restaurant.
The Upper Deck is given up to open air dining, as well as an Under The Stars sleeping area, sunbeds and relaxing spaces. On the Main Deck you will find the air-conditioned Master Suite comprising a Queen bed, private balcony and en-suite bathroom with shower, leading to a TV lounge which can be closed off to create a second bedroom. Outside the Main Suite there is an outdoor lounge and dining area. The Lower Deck is home to a state-of-the-art kitchen with indoor, air-conditioned, dining and lounge area, the bar and library as well as 5 crew cabins and the engine room which the Chief Engineer will proudly show you!
The dedicated crew of 7 includes the Captain, Cruise Director and a Masseuse who will love to pamper you with unlimited spa treatments. The Cruise Director will discuss your preferences and work with the Captain to plan the perfect itinerary for your cruise and will be delighted to set up beach picnics on deserted sand banks and project your favourite film onto the main sail at night.
- Length: 31m
- Built: 2013
- Style: Phinisi
- No Cabins: 1 x air-conditioned Master Suite plus TV Lounge that can be turned into a second bedroom with double and single bed allowing up to 5 people on board
- Bathrooms: 1 x en-suite bathroom
- Kit: TV, Sound System, DVD Player
- Equipment: Diving equipment (including Nitrox), snorkelling equipment, Wake-boards, canoes, SUPs, fishing lines
- Crew: Captain, Cruise Director, chef, masseuse, deck hands and engineer - 7 in total