The recently constructed, single-cabin Senja is the perfect phinisi for couples looking for romantic explorations in the utmost privacy. Fall in love with the alluring scenery from the comfort of the spacious master cabin, located on the main deck, with its large wraparound windows. Feel the ocean breeze through the double doors which lead onto a private deck on the aft. For couples with children, a twin set-up is also available on the lower deck.
Take in the stunning island scenery while you dine alfresco on Senja’s main deck, then unwind and watch the magical sunsets. The upper deck offers an additional venue to take in the spectacular panoramas of all that this remarkable corner of Indonesia has to offer.
Delving in to the warm, crystal clear waters may prove equally irrestistable. Take to the water on one of Senja’s kayaks and paddleboards to enjoy your surroundings from a different perspective, or discover the rich underwater marine world with the phinisi's snorkelling and diving equipment (nitrox is provided). After your fill of adventures and indulgence, unwind with a film shown on Senja’s movie projector - there could be no better way to end the day.
- Length: 31m
- Built: 2021
- Draft 2.2m
- Style: Phinisi
- No. Cabins: 1 (1 x master, with optional additional twin set-up available on the lower deck)
- Bathrooms: 1
- Sleeps: 2 (with the option for 2 more)
- Kit: Air conditioning, WiFi (when available)
- Equipment: 2 kayaks, 1 paddleboard, 1 tender, movie projector, yoga mats, snorkelling & diving equipment
- Crew: 9 in total including cruise director, chef and dive guide