With its suites and villas dotted among tropical vegetation overlooking an expanse of calm, turquoise waters, Andara makes the best of its spectacular setting to offer a luxurious blend of style and seclusion. When not basking on the exquisite golden sands of Kamala Beach or admiring the alluring views from the infinity pool, guests can take advantage of the resort’s cookery school and superb spa.
The resort provides an impressive selection of accommodation choices for parties of every size and persuasion. Accommodating between two and eight guests, the resort’s suites are furnished in rich local woods, with smoothly polished floorboards and ornate wall carvings offset by handwoven fabrics and gleaming white linens. You can opt for a private terrace, your own infinity pool, or the bountiful space and elevated positioning of a penthouse. Whatever you choose, the expansive sea views come as standard. For larger gatherings, opt for one of Andara’s sumptuous villas, suitable for parties of between six and 14 guests. With flower-fringed gardens, shady salas for outdoor dining and sparkling infinity pools that merge imperceptibly with sea and sky, these expansive escapes provide a comforting sense of seclusion.
If you’re looking for the ultimate in style and comfort, we recommend Andara’s signature villas. Perched in an elevated position in a gated estate a short distance from the main resort, these palatial properties are spread over multiple floors linked by an elevator. You’ll find spectacular ensuite bedrooms with exotic Thai-inspired design, a huge infinity pool, private gym, games room and a host of other indulgent features. Whatever type of villa you choose, you’ll be free to use the fully-equipped kitchen to prepare your own meals or pass the reins to a personal chef, who will work with you to decide on a bespoke menu for your stay.
Within the resort itself, Andara provides a delectable selection of both Thai and western cuisine. At SILK Restaurant, you can try authentic dishes inspired by recipes from across Thailand, each one made with the freshest local ingredients. We’d also recommend trying a Pink Goon Sarong, one of SILK’s perfectly prepared signature cocktails.
- Couples and romantics
- Beach lovers
- Amateur chefs
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Begin the day with an energising yoga class
- Stroll down to Kamala Beach for a morning dip, or take advantage of the complimentary beach shuttle
- Swim a lap or two of the sparkling infinity pool, or simply relax and enjoy the attentive poolside service
- Delve into the tantalising flavours of Thailand at the SILK restaurant and sample one of the signature cocktails
- Gain a deeper insight into the delicate art of Thai cuisine on a cookery class
- Take to a surfboard or paddleboard and glide across the crystal waters of Kamala Beach
- Indulge in a soothing signature massage or traditional Thai therapy in the spa
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Marvel at the astonishing Big Buddha, one of Phuket’s most iconic cultural landmarks
- Step back in time with a visit to Phuket’s charming Old Town
- Cruise along Phuket’s stunning coastline and explore the Andaman sea with a luxurious charter on Andara’s own yacht, Celebrity