Koh Lanta is one of the few remaining unspoilt Thai islands and Pimalai is the only 5-star hotel on the island, with plenty to do in and around the resort. The island itself is fun to explore on foot or by bicycle and the resort offers a vast array of activities including two infinity pools, watersports, tennis, badminton and basketball. The award-winning Pimalai Spa offers traditional and contemporary techniques and the fitness centre is well equipped with state-of-the-art machines and offers yoga and Muay Thai boxing.
The resort is built up the hillside with Pool Villas commanding ocean views, Deluxe Rooms dotted throughout the resort with private balconies and either partial sea views or garden views, and Beach Villas and Suites enjoying direct beach access, some private pools and all with easy access to the watersports.
Four restaurants offer a range of dining options throughout the resort with Rak Talay offering casual dining on the beach, Banyan Tree offering a poolside café service, Seven Seas conjuring up fine dining with a bird's eye view of the bay and Spice ‘n Rice providing classic Thai cuisine.
- Beach lovers
- Serenity seekers
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Indulge in a sensational treatment at the hotel’s on-site spa
- Explore the resort on bicycle with a ride through the tranquil grounds
- Take to the waves with an exhilarating range of watersports
- Unravel the secrets of Thai cuisine with a captivating cooking class
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Visit the secluded Phi Phi Islands for a glimpse of paradise or explore Monkey Island, famous for its thriving population of fascinating primates
- Stroll through the verdant mangroves before cruising down the serene, flora lined canals
- Slow down the pace with a visit to the quaint shops and restaurants in the charming Koh Lanta old town
- Discover the colourful marine life beneath the waves with a visit to the PADI dive centre