Emerald Bay's dazzling beach is soft golden sand leading into turquoise shallow waters that are great for paddle-boarding and kayaking. With some of the world’s most beautiful dive sites nearby, snorkelling and diving trips can be arranged to explore the colourful underwater world.
The resort’s magnificent, free form, infinity pool is close to the beach and surrounded by tropical gardens. In the Asaya Spa, discover endless opportunities to achieve your personal wellness goals, where treatments include hand-selected ingredients, crushed, blended and created just for you.
The resort was conceived with a strong environmental ethos. It has the largest solar energy system on the island and villas are topped with roof gardens to allow natural cooling of their interiors. The individual pavilions and villas are built from local materials, while inside they are furnished with dark woods, calming colours and Thai artefacts and artwork. Sea-facing terraces feature daybeds, sofas and a private infinity pool.
The resort has a designated lap pool, activity pool and children’s sections. Young guests will be kept entertained in the Rosewood Young Explorers Club, which includes an indoor clubhouse, cabanas and plenty of fun activities.
- Spa with an array of treatments and alternative therapies
- Yoga, pilates and meditation
- Watersports including kayaking and paddle-boarding
- Swimming pool
- Children’s club
- Boat trips, snorkelling and diving trips can be arranged
WINE & DINE
- Red Sauce is the all-day dining venue, opening for a delicious buffet breakfast and then going on to serve Italian dishes from its location overlooking the bay
- The Shack has a laidback vibe and serves simple seafood and meats cooked in a hot stone oven or charcoal grill for lunch and dinner
- Uncle Nun and Aunt Yai are the married chef couple presiding over the Thai restaurant, Ta Khai. Try one of their favourite dishes, Gaeng Poo (crab yellow curry)
- Mai Lounge offers a selection of light bites and is a perfect spot for a sundowner cocktail