Thanks to its western coast location, the evening sunset views are really something very special and provide the perfect backdrop for the exquisite canapés and cocktails served each evening by your chef. And by day the far reaching views towards the numerous islands in the Gulf of Thailand, punctuated only by the Raja ferry gliding leisurely through the water, will not fail to disappoint.
The bedrooms all have air conditioning, safety deposit boxes and their own bathrooms. The twin bedrooms can also be made up as double beds if required.
- Master bedroom: Four poster king sized bed with balcony and sea views. Bathroom with sunken bath tub, shower and double wash basins.
- Bedroom 2: King sized bed with large folding doors leading into the garden. Bathroom with free standing bath, shower and double wash basins.
- Bedroom 3: King sized bed and bathroom with free standing bath, shower and double wash basins.
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with large folding doors leading out into the garden. Ensuite shower room.
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom with balcony and views over the garden. Ensuite shower room.
There are televisions with DVD and satellite connection in all the reception rooms and bedrooms. An iPod compatible music system with outdoor BOSE speakers is linked to all entertaining areas. Wireless internet connection throughout the villa.
- Kitchen and dining room: Air conditioned with floor to ceiling folding doors opening onto the garden.
- Living room Sala: Separate pavilion with high pitched roof and floor to ceiling folding doors opening onto the swimming pool terrace.
- Beach Sala: Large dining table and chairs for 10 positioned at the end of the garden, overlooking the sea.
- Pool Sala: Relaxed seating area between the pool and beach Sala; perfect for a bit of peace and quiet or evening drink.
The views: There are extensive views over the Gulf of Thailand from most westerly facing points of the villa towards the Ko Phaluai archipelago and Thailand mainland beyond.
Why we like it: Baan Samlarn is cleverly arranged to ensure each bedroom becomes its own private sanctuary, whilst the communal areas provide masses of space to come together, make the most of the exceptional (and practically private) beach and simply enjoy everything that this wonderful pocket of the island has to offer.