Using the grounds wisely, Gardenia has been designed to make the most of the space and consists of five bedrooms divided between two pavilions on the left of the pool and one to the right. In the main pavilion, a fully fitted kitchen, sitting room, dining room and separate pavilion with a stylish and contemporary alfresco sitting room overlooking the pool, complete this fabulous and sleek Thai villa.
Villa Gardenia is splendid example of the sophisticated style, superb craftsmanship and attention to every detail that resonates throughout these villas. The number of bedrooms in each villa vary from four up to seven; and although individually they are exclusive and private, there are also numerous options for larger parties. The partitioning walls can easily be removed, effectively merging two or more villas together. Each villa comes with a team of three staff, providing a discreet and outstanding service.
The bedrooms all have air-conditioning, remote controlled ceiling fans, fitted wardrobes, writing desks and chairs, safe deposit boxes, international adaptors and hairdryers.
- Master bedroom suite: King sized bed with direct access to the covered veranda. Ensuite bathroom with bath tub, double wash basin and indoor shower.
- Bedroom 2: King sized bed with ensuite shower room, including double wash basin and indoor shower.
- Bedroom 3: King sized bed with ensuite shower room, including double wash basin and indoor shower.
- Bedroom 4: Twin bedroom with large single beds and ensuite shower room, with double wash basin and indoor shower.
- Bedroom 5: Twin bedroom with large single beds and ensuite shower room, with double wash basin and indoor shower.
- Kitchen:Fully fitted kitchen with Siemens appliances, Fisher & Paykel twin draw dishwasher, twin sinks and water purifier.
- Sitting room: Marble floor and exposed timber ceiling. 50” TV with satellite connection and DVD player.
- Dining room: Marble floor, exposed timber ceiling and circular granite dining table for 10
The swimming pool (15m x 4.5m) is almost certainly Gardenia’s most eye-catching feature, however there is also 27m of pristine sand and shoreline running along the top of the garden, which is directly accessible from the garden. There is a lawn immediately behind the beach and an ornamental pond to please the eye, as you enter the property; with numerous palms and tropical and colourful shrubs interspersed throughout the grounds.
- Outdoor sitting room: Granite topped bar with teak dining table for 10 and gas barbecue.
- Covered patio: Two rattan loungers with side table and massage bed.
The Views: There are glorious and extensive views over the calm and shielded turquoise waters of Mae Nam bay, looking towards the island Koh Pha Ngan and Gulf of Thailand.
Why we like it: Gardenia has a very welcoming fresh and spirited charm. A fabulous swimming pool sits in all its glory at the heart of the villa, with plenty of space to relax with a good book throughout the villa. A superb selection of staff will ensure your transition from bedroom to beach, and from dining table to pool all runs without a glitch.