The Louise is a sophisticated contemporary retreat, surrounded by acres of vineyards of the Barossa Valley, with some of the country's most prestigious wineries within striking distance.
Guest suites are designed with privacy in mind - each has a courtyard and a terrace with views over the neighbouring vineyards. All feature gas log fireplaces, a large sitting room, king sized bed with crisp linens, marbled en-suite, spa bath and double rain shower. Their secluded terraces boast stunning sunset views, creating a romantic setting for honeymooners. Suite categories range from Vineyard Suites to the premium Seppeltsfield Suites. The latter comprises 100 sqm of interior-exterior space, large outdoor shower, garden courtyard with water feature and a walled terrace which takes in fabulous sunset views.
For an intimate breakfast amongst nature, venture into the native bushland and enjoy a picnic at sunrise with inquisitive kangaroos as your companions.This is a region noted for its natural gastronomic bounty and food culture and this is the chief reason for a visit. Award-winning Appellation delivers the best of the best, with regional, seasonal dining paired with Australia's finest wines. Don't miss a wine experience - there are superb cellars within reach by foot or by bike.
- Wine connoisseurs.
- Culinary enthusiasts.
THINGS TO DO AT THE HOTEL:
- Dine at Appellation, with world class recognition for exquisite, seasonal cuisine.
- Enjoy delicious Barossa wines.
- Relax in the comfort of your Suite and admire the stunning surrounding wine valley.
- Swim in the outdoor swimming pool.
- Keep fit in the fitness centre.
- Unwind in the sauna.
- Play croquet.
- Enjoy pre-dinner drinks at the bar on the Sunset Terrace.
THINGS TO DO NEARBY:
- Take a walk through surrounding ancient vineyards and beautiful landscapes.
- Venture into the native bushland with a picnic breakfast at sunrise surrounded by kangaroos.
- Enjoy a wine tasting experience at one of the world class wineries.
- Explore Barossa Valley by vintage car.
- Enjoy a hands-on gin blending class and visit the distillery.
- Follow bush tracks on foot or on bike and admire the native flora and fauna.
- Visit Hutton Vale Farm.
- Take a traditional pasta making masterclass.
- Visit the Barossa Farmers Market and enjoy a walking tour – perfect for foodie lovers!
- Go on the Barossa Cultural Tour and learn about the heritage of the area.