Kokomo offers exclusive private retreats that sit either amidst the tropical rainforest or facing the lagoon on the beachfront. For the ultimate in privacy, choose one of the four luxury hilltop residences that come with some of the island’s most spectacular views, a butler, a nanny, open-plan living and a large infinity pool. Living on Kokomo Island is easy as everything one could desire is on hand from delicious meals and incredible service to diving, swimming with manta rays, island walks and dolphin safaris.
Kokomo caters beautifully for families and children are always most welcome on the island. Water based activities, beach cricket, movie nights and picnics are all in the mix and there are three children’s clubs that offer exciting and engaging activities to suit all. For memorable family time, sail away for the day on a private boat, take a delicious lunch and have fun in the lagoon.
Weddings and celebrations of any kind are taken to another level on Kokomo. From evening outdoor ceremonies under a blanket of stars and incredible gatherings for large parties, the team are well-equipped and very able to pull a whole range of bespoke services together to deliver a magical memory.
- Yaukuve Spa Sanctuary
- Tennis courts
- Fitness centre
- Infinity pool
- Dive centre
- Renowned for a good selection of children's clubs to suit all ages
- An excellent range of dining venues
OUT & ABOUT
- Water sports including kayaking and SUP, sailing and snorkelling
- Sports equipment including for volleyball, badminton and tennis
- Catamaran tours
- Nature Walks
WINE & DINE
- Relaxed and informal at the Beach Shack
- Poolside snacks in a private cabana
- In-villa dining
- Private dining experiences in some incredible island locations
- Chef BBQ