The 25 residences are all stylish and wonderfully private. They hide amongst coconut palms, perch on top of hills, lie on perfect white sands, or wallow in emerald-green lagoons. Traditional building methods and materials have been used - sago palms, bala bala ferns, doga timber and coconut husk - and the design is soft and calming. Each has a private infinity pool and spacious grounds - and your dedicated Tao ('my friend' in Fijian) will be on hand should you need anything.
Families are very welcome at Laucala, and the villas provide plenty of seclusion. The engaging staff at the Kids Club will care for and entertain children of all ages if you need some time to relax, and there are plenty of activities to keep the whole family entertained including sailing, riding, hiking and diving/snorkelling.
WEDDING & HONEYMOONS
Laucala's isolation, excellent service and emphasis on privacy mean it is an idyllic place for a honeymoon. The island's Cultural Village, one of Fiji's last remaining traditional villages, also has a small chapel which can be used for weddings and celebrations.
- 18-hole golf course
- 14 boats for fishing or sailing trips
- PADI dive centre
- Indulgent spa
- Five restaurants
OUT & ABOUT
- Visit the working farm and try a cookery lesson
- Enjoy a ride on one of Laucala's beautiful horses
- Snorkel or dive out on the reef to see turtles and angel fish
- Watersports such as windsurfing, jet-skiing and kayaking
- Guided hiking
- Visit the cultural village
WINE & DINE
- Grilled seafood, meats and Fijian dishes by the water at the relaxed Beach Bar
- Enjoy light finger food and cocktails with stunning views over the bay at Rock Lounge
- World-class Asian fusion cuisine at Seagrass
- Mouth-watering breakfasts and fine dining dinners at the Plantation House