Days spent enjoying the exquisite beach are an obvious draw, whether through barefoot strolls, cooling swims or some gentle paddle boarding. Those seeking more active pursuits will not be disappointed, however. Hike to the highest point on Malolo for spectacular views, or explore the pristine reefs and uninhabited islands by kayak. Learn to surf in the nearby world-class reef breaks or, beneath the waves, encounter myriad tropical fish, sea turtles, dugong or even migrating whales.
To complement your marine adventures, the spa experience at Six Senses never disappoints. Forming part of the resort’s Wellness Village, the Six Senses Spa offers a herbal sauna and steam room, hot and cold plunge pools and a wealth of pampering treatments delivered in traditionally thatched bures. Unwind with a signature Heated Lava Shell Massage, or perhaps even blend your own natural products at the Alchemy Bar. Round off your day with homemade ice cream and a movie under star-filled skies.
Accommodation at the resort is divided between Villas, Suites and a collection of four- and five-bedroom Residences, offering either views of the gardens or the turquoise ocean. All feature sustainably sourced tropical woods, traditional design features and vibrant splashes of colour. Every villa offers a relaxing lounge area, indoor and outdoor shower, wooden sun deck and private plunge pool. Upgrade to a Suite for a little extra space, or one of the Residences for a full-sized swimming pool, expanded outdoor living spaces, fully equipped kitchen and complimentary nanny service.
A warm welcome is extended to families at the resort. The Grow with Six Senses programme aims to deliver more than just your standard kid’s club. A programme of activities that engage children with their natural surroundings and local cultures complements more playful pursuits including snorkel safaris, kids’ yoga, cookery classes and arts and crafts.
WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
If you choose to Six Senses Fiji for your wedding venue, you will find that the experience on offer is completely bespoke. Rather than a one-size-fits-all wedding package, couples are encouraged to share their preferences of what a truly memorable day will mean for them, and the dedicated weddings team will take care of all the details. Traditional Fijian touches - such as a kava ceremony or warrior dance - can of course be incorporated, but however you choose to exchange your vows, the backdrop of Malolo Island is a truly exquisite venue for a memorable wedding or honeymoon.
- Six Senses Spa
- PADI dive centre
- Paddle boarding
- Water skiing
- Daily yoga classes
- Surf academy
- Tennis court
- Cookery classes
- Cinema under the stars
OUT & ABOUT
- Enjoy a guided nature walk to the summit of the island on the Hill Top Trail
- Charter a yacht for a spot of island hopping, followed by a picnic on a deserted beach
- Visit a traditional Fijian village to learn more about local ways of life
- Kitted out with a snorkel, explore the coral nursery and participate in reef conservation activities
- Gain a different perspective of the island surrounds with a helicopter flight
WINE & DINE
- Ocean views and an informal menu of grilled meats, fresh seafood, Fijian specialities and international favourites are on offer at the all-day Tovolea Restaurant.
- RaRa Restaurant and Bar overlooks the marina and serves meals busting with produce from the organic gardens, pan-Asian fare, homemade ginger beer and refreshing signature cocktails.
- The Gourmet Deli is open throughout the day for light meals, fresh produce to be enjoyed in your villa, and delectable ice cream.
- At TeiTei Pizzeria, guests can enjoy stone-baked pizza prepared right in front of them to dine in, takeaway or perhaps feast on while enjoying the Cinema under the Stars.