Predominantly positioned on stilts over the clear blue sea below, with a few villas dotted along the pure white sands, accommodation at the St Regis is in a range of private villas with terraces or gardens offering views out to sea. The thatch villas range in size, with the largest - The Royal Estate - having three double bedrooms, generous living areas, pool, and even a private spa area.
The St Regis has a range of accommodation, roll out beds, private spaces, and several dining options to keep everyone happy. The Family Traditions scheme really makes it easy on families, with benefits such as all-inclusive dining for children at any time of day, access to the children's club, and a daily credit towards family-friendly experiences such as boat trips to explore the colourful marine life - turtles, multi-coloured fish, rays, snorkelling and diving; it even extends to late checkout, easing the stress of travel with your family.
WEDDING & HONEYMOONS
The reliable and efficient team at St Regis are versed in the logistics of wedding planning, from traditional Western ceremonies to more exotic island blessings. They have good contacts for flowers, photography and ceremonies, and the resort itself has a variety of romantic indoor and outdoor spaces to choose from - overlooking the lagoon, under the palms, or in the shade of one of the authentic thatch roof buildings. The St Regis is also an idyllic choice for a honeymoon, with secluded villas offering privacy and comfort.
- Miri Miri Spa by Clarins with sauna, steam room and whirlpool
- Renowned St Regis Butler Service
- Outdoor pools
- Tennis court
- Fitness Club
- Kids Club
OUT & ABOUT
- Personal watercraft charters
- Scooter and moped instruction
- Cycle hire and bike tours
- Helicopter tours
- Cultural tours
WINE & DINE
- Dine by the beach at Te Pahu and enjoy Polynesian dishes created from the freshest ingredients
- Head to Sushi Take for zingy sushi and sake at the region'sfirst Japanese
- Jean Georges Vongerichten and his team create exquisite French-Asian fusionat Lagoon, complemented by ocean views to Mount Otemanu