English Harbour is one of the Caribbean's most historic places, and was once the centre of colonial interest. The Inn is tucked away amongst verdant forests and landscaped gardens close to Nelson's Dockyard, where the British Navy were based for over 300 years. Today, the harbour is better known as the centre of the sailing world and plays host to several events including the Classic Yacht Regatta and Antigua Sailing Week. The Inn itself has just 28 tranquil rooms with sea views as well as a range of good adult-friendly facilities and smart restaurants serving delicious cuisine featuring the organic produce from the hotel garden.
There are three room categories at The Inn. Junior Suites and Deluxe Suites (slightly larger) are located on the ground or first floors, with ground floors rooms having verandas that lead to the gardens and beach. The upper floor rooms have terraces with sea views. Rooms are designed in traditional style, with white walls and fabrics, dark mahogany wood and antiques. Junior Suites can interconnect so are convenient for larger groups. The Beach Cabanas are part of the original hotel building, located directly on the beach with lovely sea views.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Whether it will be just the two of you or a larger group of guests, the team at The Inn offers a variety of options for weddings and honeymoons which can includespecial experiences such as a night aboard the hotel's yacht, an intimate dinner on a deserted beach, or a night out enjoying English Harbour's nightlife.
- Spa offering treatments as well as meditation and reiki courses
- Synthetic grass tennis courts
- Xenya & Faye yacht for guests' use
- Organic garden
OUT & ABOUT
- Explore Nelson's Dockyard
- Golf at Cedar Valley (30 mins)
- Sailing and diving excursions
- Riding and walking tours
WINE & DINE
- Five-star fusion cuisine featuring home-grown organic produce with beautiful garden and sea views at Terrace
- Reef - relaxed breakfasts, lunches and cocktails with your feet in the sand