Well-suited to a family or group gathering, Deep Bay House has been elegantly furnished with colonial-style antique teak and mahogany furniture. Five bedrooms in the main house can sleep up to 12 guests, with the option of a further two adults in a separate cottage. With extensive facilities and plenty of space the property is well set-up, with maid service also included along with a gardener/pool service and an on-call property manager.
An acre of garden provides plenty of outdoor space as well as both privacy and shade, and includes a terrific swimming pool with sundeck, two gazebos, sun terrace, rustic beach BBQ area and lawn leading down to the sea and natural beach. Located within five minutes’ drive to local shops and restaurants, the house has views across the bay to Falmouth Harbour and the distant masts of the yacht clubs.
- Bedroom 1 – Master bedroom – King-size four-poster bed. En suite bathroom with bath and separate shower, and double wash basins. Terrace with sea-view and rear balcony overlooking the courtyard. Air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 2 – double four-poster bed. Adjacent shower room with double wash-basin. Balcony with sun-loungers with garden and sea views. Air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 3 – Double or Twin bed. En suite bathroom with separate bath and shower. Access to veranda. Air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 4 – Twin bedded room with ‘truckle’, giving option of sleeping 3 in this room. En suite shower room. Air-conditioning.
- Bedroom 5 – Twin bedded room with ‘truckle’, giving option of sleeping 3 in this room. En suite shower room. Air-conditioning.
Bedroom 6 – Double or Twin bed. En-suite bathroom bath, separate shower and double wash basins. Air-conditioning. The cottage is separate from the main house and situated in its own private area of the garden.
Veranda – spacious room for relaxing and socialising, lots of comfortable seating and large dining area for up to 14 guests.
TV area – comfy sofa and Cable TV, CD, DVD and library of DVDs.
Office/Media room – with desk, projector and DVD player.