Located in five acres of tropical grounds, Lazy Lizard comprises eight pavilions surrounding a fantastic free-form swimming pool, leading directly onto a pristine sandy beach. The pavilions - including six bedroom suites and a floating dining terrace - are presented in an enticing blend of Caribbean and Asian styles, with large living areas, beautifully-appointed bedrooms and stylish en-suite baths with custom stonework and private outdoor gardens with rainshowers.
The six bedroom suites of Lazy Lizard are situated in separate pavilions surrounding the main house and swimming pool. Bedrooms include two master suites with ocean views and bathtubs carved from ivory travertine. The bedroom suites all have their own living areas which open up onto private outdoor gardens with rain showers. The doors of the open living and dining room in the main house open up to the central pool. The tennis court is only a short walk away from the swimming pool.
- Living room, Dining room, Kitchen, Office, Media room
- Bedroom 1:Double bedroom (king size) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2:Double bedroom (king size) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3:Double bedroom (king size) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4:Double bedroom (king size) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5:Twin bedroom (double beds) with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6:Twin bedroom (double beds) with en suite bathroom
- Floating dining area
Lazy Lizard is located on the private Jumby Bay Island, two miles north of Antigua. The V.C. Bird International Airport is 20 minutes away, including the Jumby Bay ferry transfer (supplement applies).