Tropical gardens are filled with palm trees, frangipani, agave, hibiscus, lime trees and vibrant bougainvillea. Large lawn areas lead down to a small gardener’s cottage at the bottom of the garden.
On the first floor, a large veranda runs the full width of the property with outdoor seating well-placed to take in the views over the bay and surrounding islands. On the ground floor, bedrooms four and five lead onto a covered loggia also with seating.
A gazebo leads on from the veranda and provides the main outside dining area with BBQ and a large circular table seating up to 12 guests. From there, steps lead down to the deck and large swimming pool (40’ x 18’), furnished with 8 sun-loungers plus two ‘steamer’ chairs and two large parasols.
The main driveway has an electric gate onto the Pigeon Beach road and English Harbour. There is also a pedestrian gate with access to the Falmouth Harbour road.
- Bedroom 1: king-size bed, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: king-size bed, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom, access to the garden
- Bedroom 3: twin beds, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom, access to the garden
- Bedroom 4: king-size/ two twin beds, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom, balcony
- Bedroom 5: king-size/ two twin beds, air-conditioning and en-suite bathroom, balcony