Almost all of the guest rooms in the Great House have a balcony, and all come with king-size beds and en-suite bathrooms. On the upper level you’ll find the Master Suite, complete with private outdoor Jacuzzi and outdoor bath.
The Bali Houses: these three beautiful private houses are built in authentic Balinese style and each can accommodate a couple. Bali Lo, Bali Buah and Bali Kukila are built in the middle of the island and boast wonderful views with a large private pool.
All accommodation is exquisitely appointed, air-conditioned and features a king size or twin beds, satellite TV, a private terrace with sun loungers and every luxury imaginable. Each room is also equipped with their own private outdoor jacuzzis and sundecks to maximise the amount of balmy sun that guests can soak up.
The super-equipped Bunker Room (sleeping six children) is strictly kids only and offers plenty of fun for younger guests with its well-stocked toys, books and video games.
Exclusive hire includes use of the Great House with eleven bedrooms, a bunkroom that can accommodate up to six children and four Balinese-style houses dotted around the island sleeping two guests in each.
Necker is the perfect place for children, there are lots of activities on offer that will keep them active throughout the day. From amazing treasure hunts to meeting the lemurs near the beach pool, there are surprises around every corner. Children can spend the day splashing around with inflatable toys in the beach pool before enjoying a pirate party or some beach Olympics down on the waterfront. Children’s meals can be provided any time and babysitting is provided at an additional cost.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Necker can host a lavish wedding reception for up to 100 guests with accommodation available for guests on neighbouring islands. A ceremony can take place in The Great House, in a secluded beach cove, or on the beach. The on-site team can arrange practically anything, from fireworks to hundreds of balloons, a non-stop feast or a tent palace on the beach. It is hard to think of a better place to get married.
WINE & DINE
- Dinner is never a dull affair with themed nights at the Great House.
- Turtle Beach is the place for a casual BBQ lunch after a morning of watersport activities.
- Enjoy sushi at the Beach Pool where the chefs float a kayak filled with sashimi, sushi rolls, and decorate it with beautiful flowers.
- Get a group together and dine on the upper level of the Beach Pavilion on a huge dining table that can seat up to 40 guests.
- Swimming pool
- Two Flood-lit Tennis Courts
- Pilates & Yoga
- Bali Samudra spa
- Hiking Trails
- Kite Surfing
- Waterskiing & Wakeboarding
- Paddle boarding & 8-person paddle boarding
- Snorkelling & Diving
OUT & ABOUT
- Take a cruise around the islands and discover the vibrant bars of the BVIs.
- Visit the "Baths", a series of caves on Virgin Gorda that were formed from volcanic action many years ago.
- Snorkel at Anegada, located 12 miles northwest of Necker, which has the third largest barrier reef in the world.