Baraka Point sits proudly overlooking the surrounding bays. Comprised of three pavilions set on two acres of land, the property offers space and seclusion with direct access to quiet sandy beaches.
Six Ocean View Suites are spread across the property and each suite overlooks either Long Bay or Nail Bay. Baraka Point is ideal for large groups as the rooms can be made up for couples, children, or families, with each suite having its own separate entrance.
The Main Pavilion is the heart of the property, with an open living area, formal dining room and kitchen. The large bifold doors open onto the coral stone terraces and infinity pool, with incredible views across the nearby bays. Connected by the terraces is comfortable outdoor seating and a shaded dining area which is ideal for relaxed al fresco dining. A further decking area, sunken between the natural giant boulders of the area, provides you with another area to relax or you may want to sit on the roof terrace to enjoy uninterrupted ocean views.
The property also includes an al fresco gym, games room and spa, with a deck that is perfect for early morning yoga. The villa is fully staffed and the in-house chef will be happy to cater to any dietary requirements. You can enjoy breakfast on the sundeck, lunch at the beach and a Baraka Point pizza night under the stars.
Nail Bay beach is only a short walk from the garden, and here, you can explore the colourful house reefs and unwind on the built-in daybeds. Alternatively, you may want to take the estate’s golf cart to the nearby Mountain Trunk Beach or Long Bay, where you can enjoy the striking BVI sunsets in style. The villa provides a variety of water sport equipment including SUP boards, tubing and fishing. The Baraka Point Kids Club can also offer a mixture of kids activities including hair braiding, art & crafts and sports.
- Mandarin Master Suite – King size bed, ensuite with soaking tub, al fresco shower and terrace
- Marrakech Principal Master Suite – King size bed, ensuite with bath and shower, dressing room and terrace
- Indochine Master Suite – King size bed, ensuite with rain shower and double vanity and balcony
- Madura Family Suite – King size bed, adjoining bunk bedroom, dressing room, ensuite with shower and terrace
- Rajasthan Family Suite – King size bed, adjoining bunk bedroom, dressing room, ensuite with shower and terrace
- Kerala Master Suite – King size bed, ensuite with shower, private plunge pool
WHY WE LIKE IT: The fantastic location is the main selling point for this villa. Offering complete privacy and seclusion whilst also being within easy reach of three gorgeous beaches sets Baraka Point apart.