The villa is made up of a main house, which has a master bedroom, a truly superb living space and three further bedrooms immediately outside the main house en route to the swimming pool. The villa's main living space consists of various lovely seating areas and a media/ entertainment zone, with amongst other features, a 52 inch flat screen TV. There's also a fully functional and well equipped kitchen for those wanting to self-cater and a very well-stocked bar. It's possible to order your preferred food and drinks and have them pre-stocked at the property.
All around the living area are fabulous floor to ceiling windows designed to take in the spectacular views. The indoor dining area, takes in all of this wonderment in any case, but as you would imagine dining outside on the deck is the natural choice on most occasions, underneath unadulterated starlight and with the golden glow of the tiki-torches set up around the outside areas in the evenings.
All the bedrooms are designed with their own individual colour palettes, the master being a soothing mix of beige and white, whilst the others are injected with a little more colour - i.e. the Red, Green and Blue Rooms. The bathrooms in all the rooms have wonderful double Jacuzzi baths and double walk in showers. All have their own balconies
- Large living space with dining room with superb ocean views
- Living and media rooms
- Fully appointed kitchen
- Bar area
- Guest bathroom
- Further living space onto terrace
- Four bedroom suites with en suite bathrooms, deep two person Jacuzzi bath and walk in showers, private balconies
- Covering 6500ft2
- Large decks to the North and South of the property furnished with high quality loungers, tables and chairs
- Main pool area with infinity edged pool
- Plunge pool on other deck
- Outdoor grilling area
The Gardens: Colourful gardens with tropical plantings and lovely chaise lounges and high quality furniture all taking in the incredible views
The Views: Extensive views over ocean, islands, inlets and cays, Sir Francis Drake Channel and the local Deadmans Bay and irs long white sand beach
Why we like it: For those looking for the privacy of their own villa, but the facilities of a fully fledged Caribbean resort, Crows Nest has a great deal to offer
Nota bene: The property can be taken on what's refered to as an Estate Only Basis (meaning independent and self-catered, with houskeeping), or on a Full Service basis, with butler, chef and housekeeping. Full Service insludes breakfast, lunch and dinner as well as non-alcolholic beverages for up to eight guests. Housekeeping is provided twice daily on either plan. There is also always concierge and management support for all stays regardless of plan.
- Yacht club and dive centre.
- Watersports - Snorkelling, Hobie Cats, sea kayaks, sunfish sailboats, windsurfing, sea kayaks.
- Four tennis courts (Tru Flex).
- Fitness centre / Gym.
- Complimentary Group Yoga sessions.
- Hiking and mountain biking trails.
- Club room.