The Silversands Spa is cleverly built around a light-filled, temperature-controlled swimming pool exclusively for use by spa guests, creating an indoor/outdoor effect with a louvred open top ceiling. This tranquil sanctuary includes four treatment rooms, a sauna, Hammam, ice cave, and high-tech Technogym fitness centre.
All accommodations feature modern open floor-plans with floor-to-ceiling windows allowing the natural beauty of Grenada to flow across the suite’s natural wood and stone textures and light hardwood floors. Modern furniture with its minimalistic lines and muted colours celebrate comfort and modern style, while each ensuite bathroom is designed with space, privacy and light reigning supreme.
Exterior spaces echo the architecture’s sleek lines through gardens, courtyards and water features. Terraces, day bed areas and pools are all designed to blend seamlessly, with the setting lulling guests down to the rhythm of the island in a sea of bright whites, natural teak and neutral tones.
Nine exclusive villas are peppered into the surrounding landscape. These include five Beachfront Villas and four Hillside villas.
Children under 12 years of age are not permitted to stay in the resort, though children of all ages are welcome in the 4-bedroom Beach Villas and 3-bedroom Hillside Villas. There is no Kids Club on site but there are plenty of activities for older children to keep them busy. Babysitting can be arranged for guests staying at the Villas.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Grand Anse beach is undoubtedly one of the best settings for any wedding ceremony and getting married in Grenada is a very straight-forward affair. Honeymooners looking for a cool, sophisticated and laid-back vibe should head to Silversands where they can enjoy the activities on offer, such as twin treatment rooms at the Silversand Spa, DJs entertaining you while sitting with your feet in the sand, and trying some of the small batch rums from the best Caribbean distilleries at Puro.
- Restaurants & Bars
- Outdoor Pool
- Diving & Snorkelling
- Spa & Fitness Club
- Nail & Hair Salon
OUT & ABOUT
- Shopping in St George
- Visit the The Royal Mount Carmel Waterfalls
- Dive the Underwater Sculpture Park
- Hike in Grand Etang National Park
- Visit a Rum Distillery
- Go birdwatching in Levera National Park
- Tour Dougaldston Spice Estate
- Take a day trip to the island of Carriacou
WINE & DINE
- The Grenadian Grill, a casual beach club-style lunch and dinner restaurant serving casual fare, including a selection of authentic Grenadian dishes.
- Asiatique - an Asian-influenced dinner venue showcasing Grenada’s wild abundance of local ingredients and spices.
- A cigar and rum bar, Puro, will entice guests for nightcaps over moonlit views.