Set in an exquisitely planted private jungle, GoldenEye is a unique lush paradise where you can relax and enjoy the real island hospitality with every detail and wish accounted for. The food is delicious, from Jamaican-style ackee and saltfish to spicy jerk chicken there is a bounty of local specialties to enjoy as well as glorious seasonal fruits and sumptuous desserts. The GoldenEye villas come with either one or two bedrooms, designed in a contemporary Caribbean style. Each offers air-conditioning, flat screen TV, WiFi internet access, king size beds, spacious bathrooms with outdoor garden showers, and private verandahs leading onto tropical gardens.
ONE BEDROOM COTTAGES
Five One Bedroom Beach Cottages open directly onto Low Cay Beach on GoldenEye's four-acre signature lagoon. All feature a large porch, wooden louvred windows and wide double doors.
- Total living area of 1,100 square feet - Custom-designed king-size bed outfitted with Royal Hut 400-thread count handmade linens - Custom-designed furniture including writing desk - Logitech Squeezebox sound system stocked with a catalogue of Island Records music - complimentary WiFi and overhead fans
- Indoor/outdoor bathroom & walk-in closet area
- GoldenEye signature deep, claw-foot tub - Double sinks - Private outdoor shower - Hairdryer - Safebox
- Kitchen features polished concrete counter tops with Smeg 50s style refridgerator - Oven and stove top designed by Italian architect, Renzo Piano - Brita water filter - Bodum coffee press
- Outdoor area
- 255-square foot front porch - Outdoor dining table, card table, chaise lounges and hammock - Private chaise lounges, table and sun umbrella in front of each Beach Cottage
TWO BEDROOM COTTAGES
Four of the Two Bedroom cottages are located directly on Low Cay Beach and one is located on the lagoon. With their large porches (upstairs and downstairs), louvred windows and double doors, they are constructed for year-round indoor/outdoor living. All Two Bedroom Cottages accommodate four adults and can sleep up to two children on the queen-sized daybed in living room.
- Total living area of 1,711 square feet - Complimentary Wi-Fi (available in all rooms and throughout the property) - Overhead fans and Panasonic Inverter air conditioning technology (utilizes 40% less energy)
- Bedrooms (up and downstairs)
- Custom-designed king-size bed outfitted with Royal Hut 400-thread count handmade linens - Custom-designed furniture including writing desk - Logitech Squeezebox sound system stocked with a catalogue of Island Records music - Mini refrigerator stocked with Jamaica's tastiest treats (upstairs) - 37-inch flat screen television with over 200 international channels (upstairs bedroom)
- Bathrooms & walk-in closet area
- GoldenEye signature deep, claw-foot tub, Double sinks, Private outdoor shower (downstairs) - Hairdryer, Iron/ironing board -Safebox
- Full kitchen including Smeg 50s style retro line refridgerator Oven and stove top designed by Italian architect, Renzo Piano - Bodum coffee press (with fresh Blue Mountain Jamaican coffee)
- 255-square foot front porch (downstairs) - 160-square foot outdoor space (upstairs) - Outdoor dining table, card table, chaise longues and hammock. Private chaise lounges, table and sun umbrella in front of each Beach Cottage
Lagoon Suites look out over GoldenEye's lagoon and have large shaded verandahs which extendifour feet over the lagoon where a brightly colored kayak is tied up. Each suite is built into lush natural landscape with direct access to the lagoon from your veranda. All are just steps away from Low Cay Beach.