Enjoy the spectacular sunsets and Caribbean Sea views from this special hideaway. Haystack is a perfect destination for multi-generational family gatherings and for large groups of couples vacationing together.
Classic black and white marble tiles set the stage for a grand welcome into an elegant gallery and arcade. A warm and inviting living room takes centre stage and is resplendent with handmade and imported furniture and a fine collection of Jamaican art and antique maps. Dining is an occasion to celebrate the "joie de vivre" with a space dressed in passionate décor and seating for 12 to 16 both in the inside dining room and also on the veranda overlooking the sea. You will enjoy sumptuous meals expertly created by our international chef and served by Haystack's wonderfully hospitable staff. Our chef will discuss menus for your stay including your individual dietary needs and then shop locally or at Tryall's commissary.
- Master Bedrooms 1+2 - King, En-suite, Hot tub and separate walk-in shower
- Master Bedroom 3 - Queen, En-suite, Hot tub and separate walk-in shower
- Bedroom 4+5 - Kings or Twin (optional) and En-suite
- Bedroom 6 - King, En-suite, opens onto private patio and pool terrace
- Bedrooms 7+8 - Kings or Twin (optional) separated by an informal television room furnished with bean bags.