The hotel is comprised of 61 rooms, suites and bungalows that have breathtaking panoramic ocean views or are slightly set-back among the perfectly maintained, Madison Cox-designed, tropical gardens. The interior décor of the rooms encapsulates the discrete charm and traditions of St Barths with beautifully light interiors combined with Aboriginal multi-colour pointillism art and indigenous Werregue baskets, giving the rooms a unique Caribbean atmosphere.
The Flamands Villas boast three bright bedrooms, sumptuous living room with fully-equipped kitchen, private fitness room, cinema room, infinity plunge pool and spacious sun terrace with direct access to the beach.
Family life is at the core of Cheval Blanc and their Le Carrousel activity area is dedicated entirely to children, where little ones can laugh and play. Le Carrousel lets both parents and children enjoy special moments and helps to create beautiful, shared memories of family holidays. Special children’s menus and baby-sitting services are available on request.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Cheval Blanc has created a multitude of experiences for weddings and vow renewals where guests can take advantage of the striking tropical surroundings or the idyllic beach setting. A photo-shoot at sunset will allow you capture the precious moments of your special day before you proceed to enjoy a wonderful tailor-made menu to be enjoyed in their feet-in-the-sand restaurant La Cabane de L’Isle or in the privacy of your villa – alone or with friends and family.
Enjoy a day on honeymoon with a moment of pure relaxation, with a signature Guerlain massage at the Cheval Blanc Spa. At the end of your relaxation session, a private driver will take you to the charming port of Gustavia where your luxury sailboat awaits for a beautiful sunset cruise in the stunning bay of Colombier. Back in your villa, savour a selection of exquisite mignardises accompanied by a chilled bottle of champagne while you indulge in a relaxing bath. At dinner time, head towards the Maison’s private beach where an exquisite meal will be served by a dedicated team of Ambassadeurs. At bedtime, your villa scattered with rose petals, is transformed into an intimate cocoon. Pure romantic bliss!
- Outdoor Pool
- Fitness Centre
OUT & ABOUT
- Private shopping trip to Gustavia with your own stylist and consultant.
- Discover more than fifty-five restaurants scattered across the island
- Visit the quaint village of Corossol
- Snorkel or dive the beautiful coral reefs
- Sailing experience
- Head to Gouverneur Beach with a gourmet picnic
WINE & DINE
- The French restaurant, La Case de l’Isle, serves elegant, light and colourful cuisine with a local twist.
- La Cabane de l’Isle, a beach-front cabana, is perfect for a relaxed lunch on the sand.
- The Beach Bar is available for daily seaside refreshments.
- Fresh juices, handcrafted cocktails and light cuisine throughout the day can be found at The White Bar.