The interiors reflect the sea and natural beauty of Le Barthélemy’s spectacular St. Barth’s setting. Most rooms offer fully contained private terraces with drop-down screens that transform outdoor terraces into private enclaves. Choose from Ocean-view, Lake-view or Garden-view rooms and suites, or one of their two, six-bedroom beachfront villas that share a 17-metre lap pool. All guest rooms feature well-equipped bathrooms with Hermès bath products.
For those with older children St Barths is quickly becoming the ultimate place for a family retreat with its close-proximity to good restaurants, stunning beaches, and various watersports. However, Le Barthélemy does lend itself to families that enjoy the simple, natural world who like to share the beauty and bounty of St Barths by swimming with turtles, playing beach volleyball, or snorkelling over the wonderfully colourful corals. The resort does not have a kids club but does provide babysitting and childcare arrangements at a surcharge.
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Throw caution to the wind and indulge in a purely hedonistic honeymoon at Le Barthélemy, with its chic, light-filled rooms and food by Michelin-starred French chef Guy Martin, this is the perfect place to spoil yourself with luxurious spa treatments, chilled Champagne, and haute-cuisine, while enjoying lazy days in the sun on the immensely romantic St Barths. Le Barthélemy is also the perfect destination for your grand wedding on the long white beach or an intimate affair around your private swimming pool in Villa Aqua or Villa Bleu.
- 200m beach
- Infinity Pool
- Vitality Pools
- Tea Salon
- 24-hour Fitness Centre
- Non-motorised watersports
OUT & ABOUT
- Snorkel or dive the beautiful coral reefs
- Visit the quaint village of Corossol
- Explore one of the island’s sixteen glorious beaches
- Head to Gouverneur Beach with a gourmet picnic
- Enjoy some retail therapy at the luxury Carre d’Or shopping mall
- Discover more than fifty-five restaurants scattered across the island
WINE & DINE
- Aux Amis offers a refined dining experience with dishes such as Ravioli of Foie Gras and local fish tartar flavoured with nori seaweed.
- Enjoy all the delights of Aux Amis but with your toes in the sand at Aux Amis Plage.
- All day light snacks and smoothies are available at Le Turquoise pool bar.
- Expertly brewed coffee beverages can be found at Le Coffee Bar.
- Enjoy live music and cocktails at their rooftop bar: Whiskey, Tango, Foxtrot.