Pamper yourself with a visit to the spa, which offers massages, body treatments, and facials. Or, after practicing your swing on the Jim Fazio-designed 18-hole golf course (or maybe an al fresco yoga session), dip into one of their nine spa tubs for some therapeutic relaxation.
The 26 Suites are wonderfully capacious, with private patios or gardens and views of the sea, while the 13 Villas enjoy all this plus infinity pools too. Each room comes with an iPad for guests to fill out requests and even to control the room temperature. Rather ingeniously the Suites have floor-to-ceiling, room-dividing mirrors which can operate as a television or be slid open to reveal the room’s dining room and lounge.
Families are covered thanks to a very good kids’ club onsite. Little ones can splash in a pool and play area, take on daily summer camp-style games and even learn to bake fresh Canouan cookies. While older children will love the Teenagers Club. The large swimming pool and water-slides provide hours of entertainment. Indoor table tennis, games and films are also available when the sun gets too much!
FOR WEDDINGS & HONEYMOONS
Undiscovered, idyllic and romantic…this slice of paradise is the perfect place for your wedding or honeymoon.
Whether you’re dreaming of an elegant wedding on one of the island’s five beaches or having a traditional service at the 17th Century Anglican Church that was brought to Canouan, stone by stone in the 1800s, Mandarin Oriental’s wedding planners will provide you with impeccable service and guidance.
WINE & DINE
- At Romeo savour Pan-Asian dishes served from impressive open kitchens complete with Molteni stove, tandoori and brick oven.
- The Lagoon Café is an elegant beach house style bar and restaurant serving wonderful Mediterranean-influenced seafood and tapas.
- Traditional and inventive dishes, with ingredients sourced locally, gives the cuisine at Tides Bar & Grill a unique Caribbean twist.
- Overlooking the beach, a cocktail at Turtles Bar will transport you to the Hamptons with its gleaming wood and maritime décor.
- Infinity pool
- Spa & Fitness Centre
- 18-hole golf course
OUT & ABOUT
- Explore Canouan Island by private buggy
- Go snorkelling at Tobago Cays
- Swim with Turtles
- Island-hop around the Grenadines archipelago
- Play golf at the Jim Fazio-designed 18-hole golf course
- Sail a catamaran to Mustique for lunch
- Try your hand at Deep-sea Fishing