Cool and contemporary, Wyler House was designed and built by the renowned Italian architect Paolo Piva in 2006. Its location at Endeavor Point is hard to beat: in addition to wide ocean vistas, l'Ansecoy beach is within walking distance, as are the facilities at the Cotton House hotel including restaurant, water sports, Ila Spa and popular Beach Café and Bar.
The tropical climate is embraced at Wyler House with its wonderful variety of indoor and outdoor living and dining areas - also providing plenty of space with idyllic places for guests to retreat to. Guests of all ages will adore the massive 30 metre swimming pool with bridge going over it, sundeck and the shaded verandahs all facing the golden sands and sparkling waters. The gym and media rooms are fully equipped and have underwater viewing windows of the swimming pool.
There are three large bedroom suites, each equipped with air conditioning and private en-suite bathrooms. Every bedroom walks out to its own side of the covered patio. Two additional bedrooms are located under the gazebos, as well as the gym, media room and the childrens playroom which is below the terrace.
- Bedroom 1: King-size double, with en suite bathroom with separate shower and two terraces
- Living & Dining room
- Bedroom 2: King-size double, en suite bathroom with shower over bath
- Bedroom 3: King-size double, en suite bathroom
- Childrens playroom
- Bedroom 4/ Media room: Twin bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 5/ Gym: Twin bedroom, en-suite bathroom with shower.