Lesic Dimitri Palace is a luxurious boutique hotel on Korcula, one of Croatia's most treasured islands. The former 18th-century Bishop's Palace has been beautifully renovated making the most of the original features and incorporating interiors that are subtly influenced by Marco Polo's Eastern travels.
The historic building has just five suites, each kitted out with kitchen and dining facilities and all with the latest technology. There is a separate spa treatment area, offering Thai and Ayurveda treatments. The hotel has an indoor/outdoor restaurant serving locally-sourced produce, and it also has its own motor yacht so can offer beautiful cruises around the islands of the archipelago.
Korcula Town has beautiful winding alleyways, terracotta-tiled houses, and tiny churches, all set on the shores of the sparkling Adriatic. Reputed to be Marco Polo's birthplace, it is perfect for exploring on foot.
- Romantic couples and honeymooners
- Small groups of friends
Things to do at Lesic Dimitri Palace:
- Dine on delicious Dalmatian cuisine in the excellent LD Terrace restaurant
- Indulge in a beauty or massage treatment in the LD Spa
- Relax in the privacy of your own self-contained suite
- Enjoy a private yoga class on the beach
Things to do nearby:
- Go island-hopping in the hotel's own sailing boat,Vipera
- Wander along the winding streets of medieval Korcula
- Visit 15th century St Mark's Cathedral dominating the town
- See inside Marco Polo's House, next to the hotel, to learn about the island's most famous inhabitant
- Spend an afternoon on one of Korcula Town's beaches
- Visit the nearby fishing village of Lumbarda, renowned