With the Adriatic and Old Town as its backdrop, Villa Dubrovnik raises the bar when it comes to luxury accommodation in Croatia's most popular city. Whilst the 56 rooms and suites may be subtle and minimalist in style, each is more than compensated for by the most fabulous views over the Old Town or Lokrum Island from its own private balcony or terrace, not to mention from the rooftop SkyBar.
Restaurant Pjerin enjoys an idyllic clifftop setting and serves a Mediterranean menu blending culinary heritage with contemporary gastronomy. And amidst the heavenly scent of fragrant flowers, pine and citrus trees, the villa offers a most inviting swimming pool and sun terrace, or alternatively there's always the hotel's private rocky beach if you'd rather be close to the gentle waves of the Adriatic.
Things to do at the property:
- Soak up the sun by the pool or on the private rocky beach
- Enjoy drinks on the rooftop SkyBar, overlooking the twinkling lights of Old Town
- Repose in the Scandinavian-style Library Lounge
- Dine at the delectable Restaurant Pjerin or Al Fresco Bar Giardino
- Indulge in a treatment at the hotel spa
- Work up a sweat in the gym
- Relax in the steam room or Hammam, or by the indoor pool
- Browse the boutique
Things to do nearby:
- Dubrovnik's delightful Old Town is a 15-minute stroll or ashort vaporetto ride away
- Lokrum Isand with its fortress and botanical gardens
- The Konavale region, including Cavtat and Cilipi
- The vineyards of the Peljesac peninsula
Nota bene: The hotel is designed with adults in mind and therefore is not especially suitable for children.