Carpe Diem 7 is a really excellent gulet and one of the finest in her class in Croatia. Her owners invest in her upkeep assiduously and she sparkles after her annual varnish and refurbishment. At 30 metres in length, she is large for a gulet with just four cabins, which means that those cabins are particularly spacious and well-equipped. She is extremely comfortable and run along very professional lines.
Captain Frano is the owner, a marine engineer by trade and a very keen sailor, and the gulet is a family-run affair with his wife Lorena and son Niko joining him on board. The chef is really talented and whips up delicious Dalmatian delicacies from his little galley, whilst you relax on deck with a glass of chilled rosé or dive into the clear blue Adriatic to work up an appetite for lunch.
Up to eight guests can be accommodated across the four mahogany-furnished cabins, which comprise a master, VIP, double and twin. This flexible accommodation makes the gulet an attractive option for larger families and groups, or for those simply looking for a little bit of extra space. In addition, Carpe Diem 7 is especially well-endowed with water sports toys, including paddleboards, kayaks, underwater scooters, a windsurfer and a powerful 100HP outboard motor on the tender to tow the donut and to pull up water-skiers and wakeboarders with ease.
- Length: 30m
- Built: 2002 (refitted 2020)
- Style: Gulet
- No. Cabins: 1 x Master Cabin, 1 x VIP Cabin , 1 x Double Cabin & 1 x Twin Cabin
- Bathrooms: 4 en suite bathrooms
- In-cabin: 24 hours air conditioning
- Kit: LCD TV, DVD, Music System, iPod docking, WiFi
- Toys: Water-ski, ringo, kneeboard, wakeboard, jet-ski, 2 x paddleboards, 2 x kayaks, windsurfer, 2 x underwater scooters, snorkels
- Crew: Captain, Chef, Steward, Deckhand – 4 in total
- Housekeeping: One linen and towel change per week