Eleganza is an attractive, traditional, relatively pretenseless gulet. The use of wood throughout gives her great character, and yet the shade of timber chosen is light enough for the 5 cabins to feel welcoming and airy.
She has an extremely experienced captain and the crew are great and contribute hugely to your enjoyment of the charter. Food on board is excellent and produced by the cook in the small galley using predominantly local, Croatian ingredients. Eleganza's home port is Split and the captain knows the Dalmatian Coast and the archipelago of islands just off-shore better than most, so you can be assured of finding the quiet spots, private beaches and tranquil bays, away from the crowds.
On board is a fine selection of water sports equipment and the large sun deck provides an ideal place for sun-bathing and relaxing. In addition, the stern dining area is ideal for al fresco lunches on board and there is an additional seating/lounging area at the very rear.
- Length: 27m
- Built: 1997 / 2010 (full refurbishment)
- Style: Transom-sterned gulet
- No Cabins: 1 x Master Cabin, 4 x Double Cabins
- Bathrooms: 5 en suite bathrooms
- In-cabin: 6 hours air conditioning
- Kit: WIFI, TV, DVD, CD, MP3
- Toys: Jet-ski, water-ski, donut, 2 x canoes, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook, deckhand and stewardess - 4 in total
- Housekeeping: Sheets changed once per week, towels changed twice per week