It's hard to describe why we like Papa Joe so much, but she just has a great feel to her. Contemporary and relaxed, different from her rivals and successfully so, professionally run and extremely comfortable, more roomy and with excellent toys. It's a subtle but substantial differentiation that elevates this boat above her peers.
The ubiquitous mahogany interiors of most gulets are not favoured on Papa Joe, which has been decorated with imagination and a noticeably talented and sophisticated touch. The effect is understated elegance and a relaxed style that is at once familiar to a western taste and at the same time unfussy. There is one lavish master cabin and 4 other double cabins, all with double beds, so this is a particularly good choice for a party of couples. As you would expect, the bathrooms are also modern and of high quality.
On deck, there is a large dining area with white cushions and deck chairs and the extremely broad and flat foredeck is ideal for sunbathing on the sunbeds provided. In the evenings, the large LCD television in the saloon can be rotated 360° allowing movies to be shown on deck, if desired. Water skiing , wake boarding, mono boarding and ringo are all on offer whilst more sedate activities include fishing, snorkelling and canoeing.
- Length: 34m
- Built: 2007 (refurbished 2017)
- Style: Bodrum-style ketch
- No. Cabins: 1 x Master Cabin with double bed & 4 x Double Cabins
- Bathrooms: 5 en-suite bathrooms with good showers
- In-cabin: 24 hour air conditioning / TV / DVD
- Kit: WIFI, Satellite TV with large LCD screen in the saloon, DVD, CD
- Toys: Waterski, wake board, mono board, ringo, windsurfer, canoe, snorkelling kit, fishing equipment
- Crew: Captain, cook, engineer, hostess and 2 deckhands - 6 in total
- Housekeeping: Daily sheet & towel changes if desired.