Anassa is a seamless blend of five-star luxury, classical architecture and inspiring nature, and the sandy beach, which Anassa leads down to, is one of the best on the island. The beach is both sandy and pebbly and the ideal place to enjoy the weekly beach barbecues and plethora of water sports available including water skiing.
Anassa occupies a secluded spot on the edge of the Akamas Nature Reserve, along a private stretch of coast in between the little town of Polis and the fishing village of Latchi. You can also charter a boat to explore the hidden coves of the Akamas shoreline or indulge in marine-based detox programmes and lifestyle consultations in the Thalassa Spa. Accommodation has been skilfully designed to resemble a traditional Cypriot village, complete with charming whitewashed buildings and elegant Mediterranean-style décor. All the rooms and suites have private balcony, some with private plunge pool or Jacuzzi.
- Couples & families.
- Children of all ages.
- Water sport fanatics.
Things to do at the property:
- Enjoy a marine-based detox programme or a treatment in the Thalassotherapy Spa.
- Enjoy a delicious five-star meal overlooking the shimmering Mediterranean.
- Swim in either the indoor or outdoor pools (NB: the main outdoor pool is not heated, but the children's pool is).
- Dive, sail or windsurf.
- Play tennis or squash.
- Enjoy a beach barbecue and traditional Cypriot evenings.
- "Explorers" Kids Club for children aged from 4 months up to 12 years.
Things to do nearby:
- Charter a boat to discover the hidden coves on the Akamas shoreline.
- Venture into the Akamas Marine Reserve to go rock-climbing, mountain biking and hill trekking.
- 18-hole championship golf course.
Babysitting is available day and night at 16 euros/hour. Additional charges apply after 10pm or for two or more children.