The hamlet of Rosumarinu, located on the beautiful Domaine de Murtoli estate, is a bucolic setting offering access to a myriad of facilities and activities. The 2500 hectare estate provides a 5-star hotel level of housekeeping service and delivery of food or groceries on request. With plenty of activities to enjoy, a private spa, three restaurants, a golf course, and access to the surrounding countryside and beaches, Rosumarinu is the ideal location for luxury villa holidays.
The Rosumarinu hamlet is composed of four buildings: three buildings providing the accommodation and one building in the middle as the central communal area with a large open-plan kitchen, dining area, living space, laundry room and even a hammam steam room. The hamlet can only be taken in its entirety, meaning that if only two of the buildings are in use, the third will not be used by others.
The beach restaurant and adjoining beach are approximately 5 minutes away by car.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (cannot be twin)
- Bedroom 2: Bunk room (sleeps 2)
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 share a bathroom (bathtub and stand-up shower) with a separate WC
- Bedroom 3: Double bed (cannot be twin), with bathroom (bathtub and stand-up shower)
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (cannot be twin), with bathroom (bathtub and stand-up shower)
- Shared living area
- Bedroom 5: Double room (cannot be twin) with bathroom (Stand-up shower) and WC
A separate access leads to:
- Bedroom 6: Double bed (cannot be twin)
- Bedroom 7: Bunk room (sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 6 and 7 share a bathroom (shower) and WC
- Large open-plan kitchen and living space, dining area, laundry room, steam room with adjoining shower room. Sheltered terrace and outdoor dining.