A grassy plain, smooth against the surrounding rocky terrain, is just a stone’s throw from the beach. The lush green is punctuated by four buildings loosely clustered around a central swimming pool. There is a sun-drenched atmosphere reflected in the layout and stone walls and olive trees add to the environment. The hamlet is fully air-conditioned and there is a shaded area next to the swimming pool that glistens under the midday rays. Meal times can be taken with the group all together at the large dining table, ahead of guests having the chance to retreat to their respective buildings for rest offering flexibility to groups with differing age groups and preferences such as large family gatherings.
The Domaine de Murtoli is an exquisite estate covering over 2500 hectares which encompass coast, river and countryside. Guests at the estate can divide their time between wonderful experiences at the private spa, delicious meals from the estate’s three restaurants, a golf course, quiet beaches, and plenty of wild backcountry for walking and relaxing far from the stresses of modern life. The 5-star hotel level of service pervades through everything that the Domaine offers.
The Rosumarinu hamlet is composed of four buildings: three buildings providing the accommodation and one building in the middle as the central communal area with a large open-plan kitchen, dining area, living space, laundry room and even a hammam steam room. The hamlet can only be taken in its entirety, meaning that if only two of the buildings are in use, the third will not be used by others.
The beach restaurant and adjoining beach are approximately 5 minutes away by car.
- Bedroom 1: Double bed (cannot be twin)
- Bedroom 2: Bunk room (sleeps 2)
- Bedrooms 1 and 2 share a bathroom (bathtub and stand-up shower) with a separate WC
- Bedroom 3: Double bed (cannot be twin), with bathroom (bathtub and stand-up shower)
- Bedroom 4: Double bed (cannot be twin), with bathroom (bathtub and stand-up shower)
- Shared living area
- Bedroom 5: Double room (cannot be twin) with bathroom (Stand-up shower) and WC
A separate access leads to:
- Bedroom 6: Double bed (cannot be twin)
- Bedroom 7: Bunk room (sleeps 4)
- Bedroom 6 and 7 share a bathroom (shower) and WC
- Large open-plan kitchen and living space, dining area, laundry room, steam room with adjoining shower room. Sheltered terrace and outdoor dining.