Interiors are a blend of antiques, classical furnishing and just a hint of travels, particularly to the Orient. Contemporary oil paintings line the walls of the formal dining room and a piano is positioned in the grand salon. Bedrooms are spacious and comfortable, and those described as 'suites' can be arranged as family rooms. Décor is traditional and bold, with marble bathrooms and air-conditioning in most rooms.
Bedroom windows look out over the surrounding grounds, a neatly presented mix of lavender, lawns, and olive orchard. Broad dining terraces surround the house, suitable for outdoor dining and even gatherings for larger groups (the house is often used as a wedding venue). Fountains trickle in the background and a summer pool house with drinks and outdoor dining options overlooks the large 15 x 8m swimming pool. Adjacent, a boules court provides for some post-dinner competition a la francaise.
Several golf courses are available locally including Opio and the Royal Mougins Club. A tennis club is nearby and the villages and restaurants of the arriere-pays, including Valbonne, Mougins and St Paul de Vence are within easy reach. Grasse itself has several acclaimed restaurants and perfume houses open to visits, including Fragonard. Nice, Cannes, Monaco and even northern Italy are all easily accessible for day trips.
- Dining room
- Coffee room stone
- Professional kitchen
- Grand salon with piano
- Bedroom 1 with 1m80 four-poster double bed and terrace
- Bedroom 2 with 1m80 double bed and separate sitting room which can be converted to make a 4 person family room
- Bedroom 3 with double bed and marble bathroom (no a/c)
- Bedroom 4 with 1m80 double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 5 with 1m80 double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 6 with 1m80 double bed and en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 7 with single bed and marble bathroom (no a/c)