Named after a vision of a cross in the sky by Emperor Constantine on his way to battle in 312 AD, La Croix Valmer is situated on a coastal route between Le Lavendou and St Maxime. Of the seven beaches close by Gigaro Beach is one of the best and most famous.
Air-conditioned bedrooms with en-suite bathrooms are spread spaciously around the property, most with a sea view, the master on the first floor with an additional private terrace. The villa is extremely well-equipped, with a host of equipment and gadgets, including iPod docking station, Wi-Fi, music system, Satellite TV and DVD. A covered dining terrace and a 14m, infinity-edged swimming pool, are both oriented seawards, and particularly atmospheric at night, when the pool and olive trees are discretely spot-lit.
- Bedroom 1: king with en suite bathroom and garden access
- Bedroom 2: king/twin with en suite shower room and garden access
- Bedroom 3: king with en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: double with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 5: double with en suite shower room
- Bedroom 6: master king/twin with en suite bathroom and private terrace
Gardens: comprise of well-maintained lawns, dotted with olive trees and several neatly positioned terraces around the infinity-edged swimming pool.
Views: sea views from the pool area and dining terraces, as well as many of the bedrooms.