This rare, 4,000 square metre property may also inspire you to stay put and take advantage of the numerous spots to dine, lounge and read on the elegant outdoor furniture. Enjoy the pampering from the full time staff, whether it's a full breakfast served on the terrace with breathtaking views or sunset cocktails while the sky bestows its renowned colours.
Inside the villa is beautifully presented with state-of-the-art furnishings. There are four fully equipped kitchens for complete independence amongst guests and staff. Just next to the main kitchen is the dining room with a table facing the sea and heated infinity pool.
Through the main kitchen and dining room you have access to a wide 200m2 terrace with numerous lounge and dining areas, barbecue, and comfy lounge chairs for sunbathing.
The living areas are bright and modern with direct access to the terrace, pool and landscaped lawns. Enjoy dinners around the long marmoreal table with space for up to 14 guests. Tasteful marble sculpted designs create an atmosphere of elegance and relaxation.
A separate guesthouse with three spacious bedrooms with en suite bathrooms offer comfortable, independent living for guests or personal staff. An equipped kitchen and living area provides further independence. Continue your fitness routine with a state-of-the-art fitness room. There are cardio machines, a treadmill, stepper, upright fitness bike, and Satellite TV. A Philip Stark shower bathroom offers luxurious pampering after an afternoon workout.
- Bedroom 1: King-size bed, air-con, en suite bathroom with bath
- Bedroom 2: King-size bed, air-con, en suite bathroom with bath
- Bedroom 3: King-size bed, air-con, en suite bathroom with shower
- Possibility to make an extra double bedroom on the first floor next to the master bedroom for 2 extra children.
- Bedroom 4: King-size bed, air-con, en suite bathroom with bath
- Bedroom 5: King-size bed, air-con, en suite bathroom with bath
- Bedroom 6: King-size bed, air-con, en suite bathroom with shower
Why we like it: A luxury, secluded property set in the Cap d'Ail hills, yet walking distance to village and close drive to the best nightlife on the Riviera.
The gardens: Impeccably maintained, lush Mediterranean gardens.
The views: Extraordinary views of the French Riviera's coastline, sparkling Mediterranean Sea and dramatic hills. Enjoy romantic sunsets over the neighbouring peninsula of Cap Ferrat.