With views across the Gulf of St Tropez and a sandy beach a short walk downhill, Villa Zamora is perfectly placed for experiencing the very best the Cote d’Azur has to offer. Bustling Ste Maxime is a short drive along the coast, whilst the timeless glamour and allure of St Tropez, across the other side of the bay can be reached easily by car or boat. Heading inland, charming Provencal style villages such as La Garde Freinet, Plan de la Tour and Gassin offer an opportunity to experience the region with wonderful dining options, markets and vineyards in abundance.
Villa Zamora is equipped with top of the range, modern amenities, with full air-conditioning and large bathrooms whilst the landscaped gardens provide views, shade, a boules area, pool house and 10m heated pool for relaxed days under the sun, and lazy evenings enjoying a glass of one of the region’s finest Rosés.
- Bedroom 1: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and bath, and a small balcony with sea views
- Bedroom 2: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with shower and bath, leading to a private terrace with sea views
- Bedroom 3: King size bed, en-suite shower room and access to the garden with a small terrace
- Bedroom 4: King size bed, en-suite bathroom with bath and access to the garden with sun deck
LA FINCA – SLEEPING 6 GUESTS (available at a supplementary cost)
- Gated entrance separate to the main villa
- Open plan living room and kitchen
- Bedrooms 1 & 2: Double bedrooms with queen size beds, sharing a shower room and WC
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with a king size bed, doors leading to the terrace and an ensuite shower room & WC
WHY WE LIKE IT: A unique, individually designed villa in one of the most privileged settings along the Cote d’Azur with the benefit of a sandy beach within walking distance.