Hotel Le Portetta occupies a prime spot in Courchevel Moriond 1650, where you can ski out directly from the hotel terrace onto the slopes. The stylish and elegant oak interiors create a warm and intimate feel and the cosy open fires, deep, comfortable sofas, lovely bedrooms, and excellent spa facilities combine to create a superb family friendly hotel with a host of wonderful features.
Le Portetta has been redesigned and refurbished to offer 38 cosy, stylish rooms - all with views of the ski slopes or the mountain - as well as six luxurious, fully equipped duplex loft suites on the top two floors with balconies, open fires, and stunning views.
Another great attraction is the restaurant at Le Portetta, which serves classic modern French dishes and offers a different menu every day. The Brasserie provides a lovely relaxed setting and the Terrace and the "Fire and Ice Bar" are both perfect venues for a relaxing après ski.
Hotel Le Portetta has become a home from home on Courchevel's world famous slopes, with many clients returning season after season to take it its easy going atmosphere and enjoy its fabulous atmosphere.
- Families of all ages
- Ski enthusiasts
Things to do at Hotel Le Portetta:
- Enjoy the wonderful skiing on the doorstep
- Excellent spa with Sauna and Hammam to relax after a day on the slopes
- Après-ski drinks in the lobby lounge or on the terrace
- Dine in the hotel's fine restaurant serving French cuisine with locally sourced ingredients
Things to do nearby:
- Try boarding and/or cross-country skiing as well as the more traditional downhill skiing
- Visit one or more of the other ski resorts in Trois Vallées using the excellent ski lift system
- Explore the beautiful Vanoise National Park
- Visit the pretty Alpine villages nearby