La Réserve Ramatuelle, an exclusive retreat overlooking the Mediterranean, sits in harmony with nature whilst being only minutes away from one of the most alluring destinations in Europe, St. Tropez. With spectacular surroundings, the villas, bedrooms, and suites at this luxury resort vary in size but, without exception, maintain the fundamental high standards of sister La Réserve properties.
This stylish hotel and spa has simple furnishings with clean lines, soft white and sandy shades, contemporary interiors, full-height picture windows flooding rooms with light, and private terraces just perfect for a morning coffee or evening aperitif. The impressive spa, with indoor pool, is the star performer, featuring white orchids and scented candles to create a fresh uplifting ambience and a profound sense of wellbeing.
Dining at the two-Michelin starred La Voile at La Réserve Ramatuelle is a relaxed affair and chef Eric Canino understands the importance of light, finely balanced cuisine, working in partnership with the spa to promote the good health, vitality and wellbeing of guests. Seafood and fresh fish feature regularly on the menu and most of the fruit and vegetables come directly from the kitchen garden.
Things to do at La Réserve Ramatuelle:
- Enjoy a swim in one of the outdoor or indoor pools
- Superb spa offering a wide range of treatments from Crème de la Mer and Nescens
- Massage, osteopathy, balneotherapy and hydrotherapy treatments
- Fully equipped Technogym
- Pilates & Yoga
- Aqua gym & Aqua biking
- Jogging & Nordic walking
Things to do nearby:
- Visit hilltop Ramatuelle just a few minutes away by car
- Delve into a Cotes de Provence wine tasting at Chateau La Mascaronne
- Head to St Tropez for some people watching
- Ride through the nearby forest and a swim in the sea on horseback
- Paddle board, kayak or Seabob-Jet across the azure waters
- Enjoy the fine white sandy beaches of Pampelonne Bay
- Hop on a Jet-ski or scooter and make your way to La Plage or Escalet beach