The flagship hotel in Europe for the prestigious Raffles chain, this stunning historic property has welcomed a long list of dignitaries, artists and A-list stars since it first opened its doors in 1928. Enjoying an unrivalled setting, just a short distance from the Arc de Triomphe, Champs-Elysées and Parc Monceau, le Royal Monceau reopened in 2010 after an extensive refurbishment programme overseen by Philippe Starck.
Today, it offers 149 stylishly decorated rooms and suites, each appointed with unique artwork (and an acoustic guitar!) and equipped with the latest modern amenities. The hotel features two excellent fine-dining restaurants, bar, lounge and attractive terrace garden, together with a luxury spa complete with a 23-metre pool and gym.
- Families with older children
Things to do at the property:
- Spa My Blend by Clarins, featuring hammam, laconium room and sauna
- 23-metre swimming pool and state-of-the-art fitness room
- Viñales Club - a private members cigar club
- Le Cinéma des Lumières - an exclusive 99-seater screening room
- High quality mobile sound studio
- Le Royal Eclaireur concept store, selling clothes, jewellery, art and designer goods
- Dedicated art concierge, gallery and bookstore
- Two à la carte restaurants (La Cuisine is French, Il Carpaccio is Italian)
- Le Bar Long, Grand Salon and Terrace Garden
Things to do nearby:
- Browse the boutiques and department stores of the famous Champs-Elysées, Boulevard Haussmann and Rue du Faubourg St Honoré
- Uncover the artistic treasures of the Louvre, Musée d'Orsay and the Orangerie
- Wander through the Tuilerie Gardens, Quartier Latin and Maraisdistrict
- The Viñales Club is for private members only. If you're a member, go on a Saturday night and enjoy a sumptuous dinner while watching a classic film in what must be the world's most comfortable cinema.