Golf, serenity and boundless Provençal scenery crown the 300-hectare hilltop resort of Terre Blanche. Its grounds, dotted with sculpture and dozens of bird species, overlook medieval villages that beckon with rustic temptation. Indoors, plenty of wood and warm orange tones fill its 90 rooms and 21 impressive villas (striking a note of total relaxation and comfort with their private pools and terraces). Five restaurants range from Michelin-starred seasonal cuisine to relaxed terrace settings; cabanas line the infinity pool; and two championship par-72 courses offer varied diversions.
Provence sprawls beautifully below, and the sparkle of Cannes and the coast are less than an hour away. However, guests may be so preoccupied within Terre Blanche’s sanctuary that exploring the region might just have to be saved for a return visit.
- Golf enthusiasts
- Outdoor pursuits
- Families of all ages
Things to do at the property:
- Tee off on one of two championship par-72 courses
- Relax at the spa
- Take a dip in the infinity pool
- Play a game of pétanque
Things to do nearby:
- Cycle through the surrounding hills and valleys
- Taste local wines and olive oils
- Explore the Bronze Age village of Cabris
- Take a day trip to the coast
- Go on an olfactory voyage to Grasse