Set amidst seven peaceful acres of pine-clad hillside overlooking the beaches of Pampelonne Bay, Villa Marie is a beautiful ochre-hued, Tuscan-style building draped in fragrant wisteria, standing resplendently amongst gloriously scented, themed gardens of citrus fruit, cacti, palms and cypress trees. Just a ten-minute drive from the sophistication of St. Tropez, the hotel features a number of shady terraces and cool lounges offering respite from the sun, where oversized terracotta urns and authentic Florentine furniture add to the character of a traditional Italian villa.
Offset with splashes of coral, the monochrome restaurant boasts a menu inspired by Mediterranean flavours whilst the 42 bedrooms are elegantly and individually appointed in subtle pastel shades and overlook the terrace or pine forest against a perfect Mediterranean backdrop.
- Families - children welcome
Things to do at the property:
- Swim in the heated outdoor pool
- Indulge in a treatment or two at the Pure Altitude Spa
- Wander the glorious gardens, a visual and olfactory feast
- Catch the complimentary shuttle service to the village
- Enjoy an aperitif at Coquillages bar
Things to do nearby:
- Check out the celebrities and wannabes in stunning St. Tropez
- Browse the traditional Provencal market at Place des Lices in summer (Tuesday and Saturday mornings)
- Soak up the sun on the beaches of Pampelonne Bay, among the Riviera's finest
- Closed during the winter months (open late April to early