Located just 15 minutes from the village of Bonnieux, bustling with cafés, restaurants and bakeries, this exceptional Bastide is wonderfully-located in the Luberon valley. This traditional noble house has been styled with classical features and contemporary flair. Interiors include a large professional kitchen where staff can be arranged to prepare meals, a library and an office for moments where work is a must. This is a unique property in the South of France where old world charm meets contemporary design and luxury, with extra large bedrooms and full of generous living spaces inside and outside. A fully equipped villa with everything needed to take full advantage of relaxation, but also convenience.
Meander your way past the smaller garden terrace where breakfast takes place (or in the romantic courtyard). The second house, a renovated farmhouse with light bursting in through the large French windows, has a further three bedrooms, a large family room with fitness equipment and entertainment area.
- Entrance salon
- Double living room with fireplace & Bose sound system
- Formal dining room
- Office salon with fireplace
- Professional kitchen
- Bedroom 1: Double bedroom with king-size bed and ensuite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: Master bedroom with king-size bed, dressing room and ensuite bathroom with shower and bath
- Library with fireplace, Bose music system, satellite TV/Apple TV (connected to bedroom 2)
- Bedroom 3: Double bedroom with king-size bed, cable TV/Apple TV and ensuite bathroom with shower and bath
- Bedroom 4: Second master bedroom with king-size bed, satellite TV/Apple TV, sound system, fireplace and ensuite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 5: Double bedroom with king-size bed, cable TV / Apple TV and ensuite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 6: Double bedroom with king size bed (can be changed to twin beds) and ensuite bathroom with shower
- Family room with fitness equipment, cable TV/Apple TV and sound system
- Office with possible additional bed, guest bathroom and garden kitchen
WHY WE LIKE IT: Perfectly situated in the heart of the Luberon, this 15th to 17th century luxury villa offers a glimpse into the life of French nobility with award-winning landscaped gardens and mesmerizing views of the Luberon valley.