With its sheer authenticity between period details and modernity and its refined décor, the Chateau Bel Esprit offers 6 Prestige Rooms, 2 Junior Suites and 3 Suites to choose from. Each room bears a name of personalities linked to the history.
Each carefully decorated apartment, of 30 to 75m², respects the successive episodes of the history of the castle, with a variety of styles from 1850 English and magnificent Louis XIV to 18th century, Napoleon III and Spanish, Provençal or even Italian-Venetian styles. Each room has an exceptional view over the Alpilles and the estate, park and vineyards. All bedrooms are all equipped with a queen-size or king-size bed, air-conditioning, satellite TV, iPhone dock, Wi-Fi, a mini-bar, Nespresso machine, safe & hairdryer
- Large kitchen
- Elegant dining room
- Smoking Room
- Orangery (perfect for breakfast)
- Music & Library Room
- Seminar room equipped with wall mounted screen, video-projectors, computer connection, WiFi, PA system and Nespresso machine
- Bedroom 1: 'Augustin Pyrame de Candolle' junior suite with king-size bed, furniture that belonged to the Countess of Candolle, bathroom with shower and bath, separate WC and superb views over the park and the nymphaeum
- Bedroom 2: 'Pierre Robineau de Baulieu' suite with authentic décor, Louis XVI period wallpaper and furniture, dressing room, separate salon, ensuite bathroom with shower and bath, separate WC and views over the French gardens
- Bedroom 3:'Pierre de Pontleroy' prestige room with king-size bed, ensuite bathroom, separate WC, dressing room and views of the lower courtyard and vines.
- Bedroom 4: 'Joseph-Pierre Pitton de Tournefort' prestige room decorated in 1850s English style with king-size bed, ensuite bathroom, separate WC, dressing room and views of the lower courtyard and vines
- Bedroom 5: 'Horace-Benedit de Saussure' prestige room with authentic 1900's décor, king-size bed, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC, dressing room and views over the Alpilles and main courtyard
- Bedroom 6: 'Alexandre Le Grande' prestige room decorated with Louis XIV period furniture and with queen-size bed, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC and outstanding views of the main courtyard of the chateau
- Bedroom 7: 'Olivier de Serres' prestige room with Italian décor and 18th century furniture, queen-size bed, spacious ensuite bathroom with bath and large jet shower, separate WC and romantic views over the main courtyard and nymphaeum
- Bedroom 8: 'Bérengère D'Alamanon' prestige room furnished with 18th century Provençal furniture, blue and yellow colour scheme, queen-size bed, ensuite bathroom with shower and bath, separate WC and magnificent views over the gardens and the vines
- Bedroom 9: ' Pierre D'Oraison' junior suite decorated in 18th century Italian style with period furniture, queen-size bed, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC, dressing room and separate living area
- Bedroom 10: 'Guillaume de Jullien' junior suite with 18th century Italian-Venetian atmosphere, king-size bed, ensuite bathroom with bath and shower, separate WC, separate study and incredible view over the gardens through a 12th century Cistercian triple-lancet window
- Bedroom 11: 'Pierre D'Alamanon' suite with authentic 17th century Spanish décor, mezzanine with king-size bed, bathroom with 'Azulejo' glazed tiles, shower and bath, and two living areas with a single bed.
WHY WE LIKE IT: A property with an amazing history, but with a contemporary elegance that allows you to feel like a modern day King or Queen whilst soaking in the exceptional views over the Alpilles, the estate, park and vineyards.