Enjoy cultural excursions in Aix-en-Provence, the capital of Provence, less than an hour and a half away. Closer to home is the the village of Simiane la Rotonde, only a few minutes' drive away. Here one can enjoy a concert in a Roman rotunda during the annual music festival in August. Nearby sporting activities include; walking in the dramatic Gorges d'Oppedette, riding, rock climbing and golf.
LA MAISON DU BERGER
Note: Shared swimming pool with La Maison Rose
- Kitchen with dining area
- Living area with open fire place
- Bedroom 1: King size bed (or twins) and en suite bathroom with shower and bath. Direct access onto garden terrace and pool.
- Bedroom 2: King size bed (or twins) and en suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed and en suite bathroom with shower.
LA MAISON ROSE
Note: During high and peak times, Maison Rose and Maison du Berger cannot be rented individually. They share a swimming pool. During low and mid seasons, each property can be rented separately.
- Provençal gourmet kitchen overlooking courtyard
- Double salons with doors open onto terrace
- Second terrace shaded by ancient fig tree
- Shared swimming pool with Maison du Berger
- Bedroom 1: Twin beds and en suite bathroom with shower
- Bedroom 2: King size bed and en suite bathroom with bath and shower. Private terrace.
- Bedroom 3: Twin beds and en suite bathroom with shower.
LA GRANDE MAISON
Note: Can be rented separately from La Maison Rose and La Maison du Berger at any season, and has a private pool.
- Spacious kitchen, living room with large open fireplace, open onto terrace
- Wooden dining table which can accommodate 20 guests
- Private boules court
- Private Swimming pool
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed and en suite bathroom.
- Bedroom 3: Master' King size bed and en suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: King size bed (or twins) and en suite bathroom with bath and shower.
- Bedroom 5: King size bed (or twins) and en suite bathroom with shower.
Gardens: Blossoming thyme and sarriette growing abundantly. Leafy fig trees provide shade from the intense summer sun.
Views: Sweeping views over a dramatic countryside marked by calcified ochre slopes and the dominating remains of a castle perched high in the hills.
Why we like it: A fantastic family property with great facilities in a stunning location.